SupremeX Envelope New England
120 Gilboa Street
Douglas, MA, 01516
The Account Manager represents the Company in a professional manner and acts in the long-term best interests of the Company at all times. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and growing sales for an existing client base as well as developing new business clients. Although the primary product focus will be envelopes, you will also have access to, and be expected to sell all categories of products manufactured by SupremeX, including Labels, e-Commerce Packaging, Folding Cartons and Corrugate. Geographically, your focus will be the Eastern PA/NJ/MD/DC area and other opportunities as needed. There are infinite possibilities to expand the territories if you have an entrepreneurial spirit, listen actively, and close deals effectively.
• A self motivator who is sales curious, with a hunter mentality
• Outgoing and personable
• Team player
• Willingness to learn with a “can-do” attitude
• Background in print and/or manufacturing preferred
• Career oriented
• Technically savvy
• Growing share of wallet within existing clients
• Developing new business
• Prepare and present proposals
• Collaborates harmoniously with internal manufacturing and support staff throughout the order fulfillment and problem resolution process for customers, including: quality issues, credit collection and inventory management
• Keen on researching market trends and finding business opportunities
• Strong business acumen
• Articulate and able to handle objections
• Your customer service skills define your charismatic presentation of product offerings
• Develop and maintain a relationship with each client and an understanding of the customers’ buyer, business, needs, priorities, competition, etc.
• Proactively assess the needs and requirements of account base and initiate appropriate steps to ensure needs/requirements are fulfilled
• Assess and gather competitive market information: direct & indirect, including capabilities, strengths, weaknesses, account base, style, pricing practices, etc.
• 2-4 years sales experience, preferably in print related or merchant field selling for, or to, similar account base
• College Diploma or University Degree preferred (ideally in Graphic Communications, Business, or Sales related program)
• Effective listening, business communication (verbal and written), presentation, and negotiation skills
• Intermediate computer skills, MS Office required
• Must have a valid driver's license and vehicle and be willing to travel as required
Reports to: Sales Manager, New England Region
Why you will love SupremeX
• Attractive compensation package
• Competitive benefits + profit sharing
• Exceptional career potential
SupremeX is Canada’s largest manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of stock and custom envelopes and growing provider of folding cartons, corrugated boxes, labels and fulfillment packaging solutions. Our vision is to be recognized as a dynamic employee-oriented organization creating revolutionary ways of providing exceptional service to support low-cost quality products. We are an organization defined by the passion of our team and their belief in the company growth and vast potential.