SupremeX Folding Carton
5454 Cote de Liesse
Montreal, QC, H4P 1A5
We are currently searching for an Accounting Clerk to join our growing team at our location in Montréal.
• Record supplier invoices into the system after verification;
• Review and reconcile the supplier account statement;
• Prepare payments and reconcile them in the system
• Analyze the chronological age of Accounts payable, identify errors and make corrections;
• Prepare the end-of-month procedures (A/R&A/P);
• Prepare deposits in the accounting system;
• Support the accounting team in general operations;
• Perform any other tasks requested by the supervisor.
• Technical DEC or AEC in Accounting or equivalent;
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in accounts payables & receivables or a similar administrative role;
• Knowledge of Excel;
• Knowledge of ERP computer systems an asset.
• Knowledge of Manufacturing and production environment;
• Fluent in French and English, both spoken and written.
• Precision, good judgement, independence, and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to grow in a fast-paced environment and to deal well with stress;
• Show team spirit, initiative, and dynamism;
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
If you are looking to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment do not look any longer, we want to meet you!