33 Plymouth Street
Winnipeg, MB, R2X 2V5
Supremex is currently looking for an organized and detail oriented Accounting Clerk for a 6-month contract.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Invoice coding for Accounts Payable, follow-up and inquiries (signatures)
• Assist with month-end Accounts Payable posting
• Maintain the Fixed Asset Register and ROU asset and operating leases
• Assist with month-end activities by preparing journal entries
• Prepare miscellaneous reports (i.e. monthly head count report)
• Collect and maintain bill and hold agreements
• Various other general accounting tasks as required
• 1-3 years experience of related general accounting experience, manufacturing background ideal
• College diploma in accounting an asset
• Proficient with MS Office (particularly Excel), MS Dynamics AX experience an asset
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Autonomous, fast learner and good initiative
Hours: 9:00AM to 5:00PM Monday to Friday
A progressive management team strives to provide superior and innovative services, with the reward of a stable and successful business. You'll love being a part of the friendly and dynamic Supremex team.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you – apply now and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Supremex is a leading North American manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of stock and custom envelopes and growing provider of folding cartons, corrugated boxes, labels and fulfillment packaging solutions. Our vision is to be recognized as a dynamic employee-oriented organization creating revolutionary ways of providing exceptional service and quality products. We are an organization defined by the passion of our team and their belief in the company growth and vast potential.
To learn more about Supremex, visit us at: www.supremex.com
Supremex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.