845 Avenue du Pacifique
Lachine, Québec , H8S 2R1
Tel: 514-364-DBOX (3269)
Business Development / Sales Representative
During its first few years of operations, Durabox Paper Inc. grew by servicing its core customers and built a solid foundation in Montreal and nearby cities. Led by a great management team, it was able to achieve tremendous growth by employing unique production efficiency methods carried out by its dedicated workforce, which today consists of almost 50 highly skilled employees.
In 2016 Durabox became a division of Supremex Inc. SupremeX Inc. is Canada’s largest manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of stock and custom envelopes and growing provider of packaging and specialty products.
Today, Durabox Paper Inc. proudly serves customers in Quebec, Ontario, Eastern Canada and the United States. Throughout its growth, it has maintained and will continue to maintain its superior customer service and business philosophy with which it proudly built its name in Montreal, Quebec.
Durabox is currently looking for a Business Development / Sales Representative to service the Toronto and surroundings market.
The Business Development/ Sales Representative will specifically focus on the sale of corrugated boxes and packaging solutions.
This role’s primary responsibility is to develop, nurture, track and close sales opportunities with new prospects. The ideal candidate will work independently to develop a sales funnel and seek out opportunities to promote and sell our products.
The Business Development / Sales Representative will be expected to make contact with potential customers, consult with them to analyze and discover their product needs, present multiple product solutions, prepare proposals, and manage orders and post sale follow-up. Emphasis will be on direct selling of these products to high opportunity accounts and industry verticals.
We are seeking for a proven leader with a track record of success. The candidate must be creative, a team player, able to multi-task, have strong relationship skills, excellent interpersonal skills and be comfortable “in the field” at least 80% of the time. The successful candidate will be required to develop and/or nurture his/her network of industry contacts to identify and pursue sales opportunities.
• Ideally 2+ years related sales experience in packaging sales or food distribution
• High school graduate. Post-secondary education a plus
• Excellent technical skills, including understanding packaging/ corrugated box manufacturing
• Strong interpersonal and face-to-face relationship building skills in multi levels of accounts
• Excellent business communication skills, both oral & written
• Good communication skills (verbal & written) in English. Italian and/or Greek speaking a plus
• Strong presentation and persuasive negotiation skills to “close the deal”
• Time management skills with the ability to multi-task
• Computer skills required in MS Office
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, passionate, committed to career
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Must have a valid driver's license and vehicle, and be willing to travel as required
• Works mostly in the field and from a an office in Etobicoke, ON
• On call to answer customer calls during & after office hours
• Permanent, Full-Time (40 hours per week) position.
• Regular work hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM.
The successful candidate will receive an excellent, comprehensive compensation package, including incentives, car allowance and group benefits!
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a resume & cover letter to Human Resources.