33 Plymouth Street
Winnipeg, MB, R2X 2V5
Customer Service Representative
SupremeX has a great opportunity for an energetic, career-minded, self-motivated Customer Service Representative to join our Winnipeg team!
SupremeX is Canada’s largest envelope manufacturer and growing provider of packaging and specialty products. Our vision is to be recognized as a dynamic employee-oriented organization creating revolutionary ways of providing exceptional service. We are an organization defined by the passion of our team and their belief in the company growth and vast potential.
You will be an integral part of the sales team to create and maintain a trustworthy relationship with our valued clients by providing courteous, knowledgeable and timely responses to customer inquiries. You will support the Sales team to achieve sales growth by handling requests for quotes, processing transactions, maintaining customer records and inventories, and internally coordinating all customer orders and initiatives including order tracking & delivery status.
• Develop and maintain a relationship with the client, understanding customer requirements and expectations
• Respond to all customer inquiries regarding delivery, specifications, order expediting, etc. in a timely manner
• Collaborate harmoniously with internal manufacturing and support staff, throughout the order fulfillment and problem resolution process for customers, including: logistics, quality issues, credit collection and management, etc.
• Keep all contact and information systems up to date, accurate, and complete
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Experience and Skills Needed
• 3 years of customer service experience in the manufacturing sector
• Experience in a print or packaging environment would be considered an asset
• Intermediate computer skills required in MSOffice. Microsoft Dynamics AX system experience an asset
• Highly organized, detail oriented and accuracy with managing data
• Effective communication skills to interact professionally and courteously with clients/coworkers
• Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
• Effective time management skills and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Proven creative problem-solving abilities
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, high energy, team player focused on the goals of the organization
What does SupremeX offer you?
• A competitive compensation package
• Group benefits program and pension plan
• Dynamic and dedicated team
• Opportunities for advancement
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for your interest. However, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
SupremeX is committed to employment equity in compliance with the Employment Equity Act and other applicable legislation. We welcome and encourage applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities.