400 Humberline Drive
Toronto, ON, M9W 5T3
Die Cutter Operator
Supremex is looking for a Die Cutter Operator who will be responsible to set-up and operate a Brausse die cutter and oversee all aspects of performance including productivity, quality and spoilage.
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Responsible for die cutter make-ready and production
• Review docket and samples for each job
• Operate Die Cutter to achieve maximum efficiency and quality throughout job process
• Inspect quality of each load run
• Maintain the machine and area for cleanliness and organization
• Insert proper load tags for next operation
• Maintain accurate records of production time, waste and downtime
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Experience setting-up and operating a Brausse or Bobst die cutter, or other similar equipment
• Punctual, reliable, and dedicated
• Good communication skills
• Willingness to help others as necessary
• Willingness to work shift work and overtime when needed
• Must have safety shoes
We offer a competitive wage rate plus excellent group benefits, pension plan, and Employee Profit Sharing Program.
Supremex Inc., Canada’s largest envelope manufacturer and growing provider of packaging and specialty products. Our vision is to be recognized as a dynamic employee-oriented organization creating revolutionary ways of providing exceptional service to support low-cost quality products. We are an organization defined by the passion of our team and their belief in the company growth and vast potential.
We’re always looking for people who are enthusiastic with energy and drive. If this opportunity sounds like the perfect place to start your career with Supremex – apply now and send your resume to email@example.com
Supremex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Supremex is committed to accessibility in employment and to ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Supremex will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request.