SupremeX Envelope Mid-West
5331 North Tacoma Ave
Indianapolis, IN, 46220-3616
Die Cutting Operator
Growing Under New Ownership!!!!
Vista Graphic Communications, a division of SupremeX and located in Indianapolis, IN, is experiencing phenomenal growth as it transitions existing volume & equipment closer to its customer base in the mid-west.
As a result is looking experienced Die Cutting Operators.
Career Opportunity: Vista is currently seeking experienced Die Cutter Operators for first and second shifts who will set up and operate die cutting machinery. The Die Cutter Operator is responsible for all aspects of performance including quality, specified hourly output, and minimal spoilage.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Effectively completing press make-readies within required time guidelines.
• Producing cut sheets at the appropriate cutting speeds with superior quality.
• Inspecting each cut load for quality then documenting the quality check.
• Ensuring loads being stripped by hand do not have excessive nicks.
• Accurately recording the cut count information and tagging samples.
• Properly tag and move finished loads to the gluer staging area.
• Maintaining a neat and orderly work area around the press.
• Assist technicians in the die room if needed.
• Completing the operator level preventive maintenance.
• Assisting the Bobst Technician in completing maintenance service if needed.
Job Will Involve
• Standing, walking, loading and unloading feeder/delivery for extended periods
• Regularly lifting up to 25 lbs. or more
• Setting stripping from under press involving bending, twisting, squatting and kneeling.
• Use of hands for pushing, pulling, and manipulating load piles, machine parts and tools.
• Inspecting printed product for defects and color accuracy, and communicating with upstream/downstream operations.
What We Offer
• Our culture is based on respect, integrity, accountability, and excellence
• Comprehensive training and access to learning and development opportunities
• Attractive rate of pay reflecting your skills, growth potential and competencies
• A career with an international packaging company that embraces Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion.