SupremeX Envelope Mid-West
5331 North Tacoma Ave
Indianapolis, IN, 46220-3616
Die Cutting Operator trainee
Growing Under New Ownership!!!!
Vista Graphic Communications, a division of SupremeX and located in Indianapolis, IN, is experiencing phenomenal growth as it transitions existing volume & equipment closer to its customer base in the mid-west.
As a result is looking experienced Die Cutting Operator trainees.
Trainee Opportunity: Train for a career to become a skilled Die Cutter Operator by assisting tenured Die Cutter Operators. Learn to make machine adjustments, set-up and operate equipment according to order specifications. Learn to maintain and operate Die Cutters at production speeds while ensuring high quality, minimal waste, and safety.
Successful Candidates Will:
• Possesses general knowledge and understanding of die cutting processes and Bobst die cutting equipment.
• Have prior experience as a Material Handler in Die Cutting
• Be able to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, maintenance instructions, and safety standards.
• Have basic computer skills for shop floor data entry.
• Possess basic arithmetic skills, including additions, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Arrive on time and maintain good attendance.
• Will have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
• Have prior experience or capable of learning how to use pre-make ready table.
• Be willing to work overtime as needed, including significant overtime during busy periods.
What We Offer
• Our culture is based on respect, integrity, accountability, and excellence
• Comprehensive training and access to learning and development opportunities
• Attractive rate of pay reflecting your skills, growth potential and competencies
• A career with an international packaging company that embraces Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion.
Die Cutting Operator trainees