SupremeX Folding Carton
5454 Cote de Liesse
Montreal, QC, H4P 1A5
Die Cutting Press Operator
SupremeX Inc. is a leading North American manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of stock and custom envelopes and growing provider of folding cartons, corrugated boxes, labels and fulfillment packaging solutions.
SupremeX is the only national envelope manufacturer in Canada, with facilities across seven provinces and three facilities in the United States and employs over 800 people. SupremeX’ growing footprint allows it to efficiently manufacture and distribute products tailored to the specifications of major corporations, national resellers, government entities, as well as paper merchants, statement processors and solutions providers.
We are currently looking for a die-cutting operator for our cutting and embossing press (BOBST).
• Read the purchase orders to determine the specifications of the work, such as production time and the different stages of production;
• Install the dies and make the necessary adjustments;
• Check regular prints to ensure compliance with quality standards and make adjustments as required;
• Ensure the proper functioning of the equipment entrusted to it;
• Perform auxiliary tasks
• Adhere to continuing education
• Respect the company's health and safety policies
• Skills sought:
• Experience as an operator (Die-cut), essential
• BOBST Press Experience
• Experience in folding box an important asset
• Know how to make mechanical adjustments;
• Possess the sense of organization of work
• Communicate effectively
• Know how to work as a team
• Have a sense of priority;
• Be responsible for the work and equipment;
• Be willing to work as a team
• Be able to withstand stress and pressure (self-control).
• Mechanical inclined.
• Strong Manual Dexterity.
• Able to see the differences in colors shades
• Quick learner.
• Listen to the needs of internal and external clients.
• Agent of change.
• Attention to detail.
• Takes initiative.
• Salary to be discussed according to experience
• Night Shift
• Monday to Friday from 11pm to 7h
• Night Premium 10%
• Group Insurance after 3 months
• Work uniform provided
We offer an excellent group insurance program, group RRSP and a stimulating work environment with opportunity for advancement.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent