7213 Cordner St
LaSalle, QC, H8N 2J7
We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Chief Financial Officer and her team at head office. The candidate must be dynamic, attentive and able to manage several priorities.
• Participate in the drafting, preparation and layout of quarterly reports: financial statements, management discussion and analysis reports, press releases and annually: annual information form and notice of annual meeting and information circular.
• Preparation of documents for board meetings, annual meetings and pension committees.
• Meeting logistics: coordination of the meeting schedule (invitations), preparation of documents, boardroom reservation, meal planning (caterers, reservations or other), etc.
• Taking minutes of the various meetings.
• Updating our charters, minute books and certain policies.
• Screen calls and conduct research to answer any telephone or e-mail inquiries.
• Plan business trips (reservation of plane tickets, etc.).
• Preparation of monthly expense accounts.
• Prepare or compose memos, letters, documents, tables, presentations or other, based on the broad guidelines provided.
• Write and/or translate (English/French) certain documents.
• Perform any other related tasks.
• Management of office supplies and other miscellaneous purchases.
• Professional or college diploma in secretarial studies; (knowledge of legal administration would be an asset).
• Have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
: Be bilingual both orally and in writing (French and English).
• Advanced level of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Have an excellent proficiency in writing and translation.
• Ability to solve problems and manage multiple priorities.
• Good organizational skills, autonomy and judgment.
• Responsible and able to evolve in a multidisciplinary atmosphere.
• Knowledge of Diligent software (would be an asset).
Schedule: Daytime Monday to Friday (37 hours/week) – Telework 2 days/week (possibility)
Supremex offers you a stimulating work environment, a full range of benefits, a pension plan and career development opportunities.