SupremeX Envelope Mid-West
5331 North Tacoma Ave
Indianapolis, IN, 46220-3616
Growing Under New Ownership!!!!
Vista Graphic Communications, a division of SupremeX and located in Indianapolis, IN, is experiencing phenomenal growth as it transitions existing volume & equipment closer to its customer base in the mid-west.
As a result is looking experienced Folder-Gluer Operators.
Career Opportunity: Vista is currently seeking an experienced Folder Gluer Operator who will be an integral part of our Finishing Team. You will be tasked with setting up, operating, maintaining gluers, and also help train other (trainees) how to set-up the folder/gluer to produce cartons, sleeves and folders. The Folder Gluer Operator is responsible for all aspects of performance including quality, specified hourly output, and minimal spoilage.
Successful Candidates Will:
• Have at least 4-5 years of experience as lead gluer adjuster.
• Demonstrate expert level skills and be proficient in operating all folder gluer equipment. including Media and/or Alpina models.
• Must demonstrate expert level skills for setting-up all basic and compound folds.
• Be knowledgeable of hot and cold glue systems and correct applications.
• Have the ability to read and comprehend job ticket instructions.
• Possess the ability to read and interpret operating and maintenance instructions and procedures manuals.
• Be able to perform basic arithmetic including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Demonstrate basic computer skills including data entry, e-mail, and Microsoft Word.
• Maintain good attendance.
• Work overtime as needed to meet plant manufacturing obligations. This may require significant overtime during peak periods.
• Must be able to perform all essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation
What We Offer
• Our culture is based on respect, integrity, accountability, and excellence
• Comprehensive training and access to learning and development opportunities
• Attractive rate of pay reflecting your skills, growth potential and competencies
• A career with an international packaging company that embraces Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion.