7213 Cordner St
LaSalle, QC, H8N 2J7
Inside Sales Representative
Supremex Inc. began as an envelope manufacturer in 1977. Over the years and many acquisitions, Supremex Inc. became one of the largest envelope packaging and labels manufacturer in North America. We have a unique opportunity for a competitive, high-energy Inside Sales Representative to join our dynamic sales team.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for managing customer relationships by developing assigned accounts, prospecting for new customers and meeting or exceeding annual sales quotas. The Inside Sales Representative will be accountable for maintaining good customer relationships with clients and managing day-to-day sales activities.
You are a tech savvy looking to advance your sales career with a solid, well-respected industry leader that rewards hard-work, dedication and commitment.This is the ideal role for someone who has experience about sales and looking to utilize and develop their sales skills to their full potential.We are seeking an enthusiastic, proven performer with a high level of energy who knows how to “wow” the customer. The candidate must be goal-oriented with an excellent strategic approach to effectively manage their time while developing sales opportunities.
0-3 months: Learning period and training with different account managers and Customer Care employees. Getting up to speed with our products and prices.
3-6 months: Develop relationships with customers and new prospects
Within a year: Able to meet job expectations and targets
• Minimum 2 years relevant sales experience, in similar position preferred
• Bilingual (French and English)
• Intermediate computer skills, MS Office & ERP systems required
• Basic, working knowledge of printing and/or converting an asset
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Effective time management & priority setting skills
• Ability to take action in solving problems
• Ability to analyse customers purchasing trends
• Demonstrate understanding and application of effective selling strategies and technique
• Ability to prepare for emerging customer needs and prospect for new development
• Ability to understand and apply sales principals
• Effective listening, business communication (verbal and written), negotiation, and phone skills
Why you will love Supremex
• Attractive compensation package including commissions, incentives and allowances
• Company pension plan
• Employee profit sharing company
• Exceptional career potential
• Great group benefits
• Short and Long term disability
• Free parking
• Social activities organized by the company
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a resume to Human Resources.
Email: email@example.com Website: www.supremex.com
Supremex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Supremex is committed to accessibility in employment and to ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities.Supremex will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request.