SupremeX Folding Carton
5454 Cote de Liesse
Montreal, QC, H4P 1A5
Inside Sales Representative
Are you a good communicator ? Are you looking for a stable, long-term job?
If so, we would like to meet you for a career opportunity as an Inside sales representative at our printing plant located in the Montreal or Laval.
SupremeX stands out in the business of manufacturing folding boxes, while paying particular attention to the environment. At the forefront of research and development, we are at the origin of true technological breakthroughs and innovative designs. Our company is known for its unparalleled quality, expert and dedicated staff, exceptional customer service and immaculate facilities.
We would like to work with you if you are passionate about your work, proactive and like a job well done.
You will be required to perform tasks related to the Sales department.
- Full group insurance ;
- RRSP with employer contribution ;
- Job stability (Essential business) ;
- Flexible hours.
Your work environment
- Factory located in Montreal or Laval ;
- Dynamic and organized work team where recognition is at the rendezvous ;
- Permanent position, full time.
- Manage all assigned accounts and opportunities;
- Generate new and repeat sales by answering customer inquiries and providing product & technical information in a timely manner ;
- Develop and maintain a relationship with each client and an understanding of customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions ;
- Proactively assess the needs and requirements of customer accounts and recommend products and services needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability ;
- Increase sales and average order sizes by means of cross-selling, up-selling, addon sales, and offering solutions appropriate for each customer account ;
- Educate customers about terminology, features, and benefits of products & services in order to improve sales and customer satisfaction ;
- Recommend alternate products (substrates, structures etc.) based on cost, availability, or specifications ;
- Present pricing and all Terms & Conditions of Sales in accordance with standard procedures
- Prepare and communicate supply proposals to customers ;
- Assess and gather competitive market information: direct & indirect, including capabilities, strengths, weaknesses, account base, style, pricing practices, etc. ;
- Accurately and quickly processes customer transactions such as quote requests, orders, releases, or returns etc. ;
- Provide accurate information regarding availability of in-stock items and expected dates of delivery ;
- Fill requests for information or samples ;
- Monitor orders through the system, including regular order follow-up, to ensure timely delivery and expedite orders as needed ;
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaints ;
- Responsible for keeping all contact and information systems up to date, accurate, and complete ;
- Collaborate harmoniously with internal manufacturing and support staff throughout the order fulfillment and problem resolution process for customers, including: quality issues, credit collection and management, etc. ;
- Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNT BASE PROFILE
- Assignment territory of active accounts
- Annual Value of territory - TBD
- Additional accounts may be assigned
- 85% account management and customer service, 10% prospecting, and 5% other – as assigned
- Work from (Laval or TMR) location, little to no travel required
- Negotiate on behalf of and engage the company in contracts to manufacture folding cartons as requested ;
- Select quoting opportunities within capabilities of the company ;
- Prepare customer prices within quote model guidelines and with appropriate approval from Management re pricing ;
- Recommend prospective customers / sales targets.
- Good learning ability ;
- skilled with computer tools ;
- Ability to develop an understanding of market, market forces, and influences ;
- Knows how to “wow” the customer with a great first impression and has honed listening skills;
- Develops solutions for common customer questions and concerns to be able to respond to customers on cue
- Typically gets “last look” or opportunity to match competitive pricing
- Proactively assess the needs and requirements of the account base and initiates appropriate steps to ensure needs/requirements are fulfilled
- Works well and harmoniously with manufacturing and support staff of the Company
- Sells the entire product offering of the company
- Comfortable with current technology and most forms of commerce
- Consistently an above average performer
- Effectively articulates on the phone and in clear and concise writing - to describe products & services in order to make customers feel confident in the company’s capabilities and that their order is well cared for
- Manages time effectively and is able to respond to customer requests, concerns, and complaints whenever needed by customers
- Learns from peers and takes advantage of networking opportunities
- Eager to continuously improve and develop skills and knowledge
- Minimum 2 years relevant sales experience, in similar position preferred
- Knowledge of the Folding Carton manufacturing process and products is critical
- Knowledge of enterprise software and MS Office is required
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective selling strategies and techniques
- Demonstrated success meeting sales goals and growing sales
- Professional demeanor
- Effective listening, business communication (verbal and written), negotiation, and phone skills
- Intermediate computer skills required
- Accuracy with managing data and attention to detail
- Ability to handle difficult customers with diplomacy and tact
- Effective time management skills and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Able to multi-task
- Able to perform business math (basic algebra, compute rate, ratio, etc.)
** The masculine generic is used in this text only for the purpose of simplifying the form and facilitating its reading. **