SupremeX Envelope New England
120 Gilboa Street
Douglas, MA, 01516
SupremeX New England is excited to add a new role to support its expanding market! Do you love sourcing new prospects? Does following up to ensure our new customers love our products bring you great pride in your work? If so, we might have the perfect position for you!
The Sales Representative’s (SR) primary responsibility is to successfully expand the current customer account base by representing SupremeX in a professional manner and acting in the long-term best interests of SupremeX at all times. The SR plays an integral role in developing and implementing a sales growth strategy by finding new opportunities with new clients and building a territory of accounts to manage. The SR sells the entire products offering of the company to the account base. The SR maintains good customer relationships with clients and liaisons with the customer on various matters including: credit worthiness, needs assessment, order fulfillment, delivery, and invoicing.
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
• Develops new business on an ongoing basis and manages the sales cycle for new accounts
• Independently identifies, qualifies, and “pitches” prospective new business
• Maintains & reports an ongoing prospect list of new business opportunities
• Develops and maintains systematic calling/contact plan and an up-to-date database of customer and sales information
• Prepares and presents client presentations & develops proposals
• Develops and maintains a relationship with new clients and an understanding of the customers’ buyer, business, needs, priorities, competition, etc.
• Proactively assesses the needs and requirements of new accounts
• Educates customers about terminology, features, and benefits of products & services in order to improve sales and customer satisfaction
• Assesses and gathers competitive market information: direct & indirect, including capabilities, strengths, weaknesses, account base, style, pricing practices, etc.
• Ensures all customer communication is effective
• Communicates and ensures that customers are aware of and understand all Terms and Conditions of Sales in accordance with standard procedures
• Answers customer inquiries
• Assists in annual sales budget planning
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum 2 years sales experience, 3-5 in related packaging/printing industry is preferred
• Process oriented and technology savvy to develop & implement prospecting plans
• Excellent business communication skills, both verbal & written, timely follow up
• Strong interpersonal and face-to-face relationship building skills in multi levels of accounts
• Presentation skills including proficient PowerPoint capability
• Time management skills
• Intermediate computer skills required
• Must have a valid driver's license, vehicle, and insurance
• Must be willing to travel
COMPETENCIES to assess during interview process
• Demonstrated capacity to independently identify, qualify, and “pitch” prospects
• Persistent & articulate to present the Company’s value proposition in order to set up appointments through cold calling
• Takes advantage of networking opportunities
• Manages time effectively to proactively prospect for new business and manage the sales process
• Capable of learning how to develop pricing, pricing models, proposals, and proposal presentations
• Proactively assess the needs and requirements of prospect customers and initiates appropriate steps to ensure needs/requirements are fulfilled
• Ability to develop sales competencies including overcoming objections and “close” the sale or deal
• Competent in all facets of product knowledge and the manufacture of it
• Comprehensive understanding of market, market forces, and influences
• Solid understanding of competitive landscape: direct & indirect, including capabilities, strengths, weaknesses, account base, style, pricing practices, etc.
• Sells the entire products offering of the company and its’ suppliers to account base
• Comfortable with current technology and most forms of commerce
• Eager to continuously improve and develop skills and knowledge
• Consistently an above average performer
If offered employment at SupremeX, you will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen in accordance with the federal Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988, which is part of Public Law 100-690, Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1988.