3015 rue Louis A. Amos
Lachine, QC, H8T 1C4
Tel: 514-364-DBOX (3269)
Machine Operator- Die-Cutter
Supremex Inc. began as an envelope manufacturer in 1977. Over the years and many acquisitions, Supremex Inc. became one of the largest envelope packaging and labels manufacturer in North America. We have a unique opportunity for a competitive, high-energy Inside Sales Representative to join our dynamic sales team.
You are an active, dynamic and detail-oriented person. You are the ideal candidate to join our team
We are currently looking for a die-cutting operator for our cutting and embossing press (BOBST).
• Read the purchase orders to determine the specifications of the work, such as production time and the different stages of production;
• Install the dies and make the necessary adjustments;
• Check regular prints to ensure compliance with quality standards and make adjustments as required;
• Ensure the proper functioning of the equipment entrusted to it;
• Respect the company's health and safety policies
• Experience as an Die-Cut operator (BOBST), essential
• Know how to make mechanical adjustments;
• Communicate effectively
• Know how to work as a team
• Have a sense of priority;
• Be responsible for the work and equipment;
• Be able to withstand stress and pressure (self-control).
• Mechanical inclined.
• Strong Manual Dexterity.
• Able to see the differences in colors shades
• Quick learner.
• Listen to the needs of internal and external clients.
• Agent of change.
• Attention to detail.
• Takes initiative.
Why you will love Supremex
• Attractive compensation
• Company pension plan
• Employee profit sharing company
• Exceptional career potential
• Great group benefits
• Short and Long term disability
• Free parking
• Contribution for clothes
• Social activities organized by the company