7213 Cordner St
LaSalle, QC, H8N 2J7
Are you looking to jumpstart your career? If you are a passionate about mechanics and problem solving, you are the ideal candidate to join our team! Full training on site for Machine Operator will be provided to ensure professional success!
SupremeX Inc. is one of the largest manufacturers of envelopes, packaging and labels in North America. Supremex offers you a stimulating work environment, a full range of benefits, a group retirement plan as well as career development opportunities!
The Operator is responsible for preparing the components of the envelope production machine according to the specific order. Upon entry, he is paired with an experienced Operator in order to receive the adequate training to properly perform his duties. The company is committed to providing comprehensive Machine Operator training.
• Repair, adjust and adjust production machines according to the specifications necessary for manufacturing
• Work with different tools (manual, mechanical or others)
• Work in a safe manner
• Perform all other related tasks
Requirements and skills
• Ability to diagnose and solve mechanical problem
• Basic knowledge of mechanics
• Ability to read measuring devices
• Positive attitude
• Be able to work alone or in a team
• Demonstrate great autonomy and be resourceful
• Complete training will be given on day shift (6h00 to 14h30) from Monday to Friday
• Following training, available shifts are on :
o Evening from Monday to Friday from 2h20 to 10h35
o Night from Sunday to Thursday from 10h25 to 6h10
• The salary range varies from $ 18.37 to $ 33.36 per hour depending on training and salary progression.
• Premium of $ 1.00/hour for the Evening or Night shift.
• Attractive compensation including commissions, performance bonuses and compensation
• Company pension plan
• Employee profit sharing company
• Potential for professional advancement
• Competitive group benefits
• Short and long term disability
• Free parking
• Contribution of clothing and safety shoes
• Recognition of Years of Service