SupremeX Envelope New England
120 Gilboa Street
Douglas, MA, 01516
Classic Envelope, Inc. (SupremeX New England) is seeking an experienced Materials Handler to participate in their team environment. This individual will perform duties related to the shipment, receipt, storage and distribution of goods throughout the plant. Prior forklift experience preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Complete general warehouse tasks in accordance with defined procedures and work instructions and as directed by Department Manager.
• Receive incoming shipments and compare items to work orders provided by supervisor ensuring correct quantities have been received
• Assist in movement of incoming items to designated storage areas, supervise storage activities
• Review work orders to determine order picking activities, pick materials according to instructions provided
• Operate forklifts for transportation of items
• Ascertain the quality and quantity of picked items and ensure that they are safely delivered to the delivery pallet
• Record damaged or defective items, replace according to company policies
Strong attention to detail
History of demonstrated Safety. OSHA certification a plus
Ability to lift 50-75 lbs.
Our materials handlers determine the overall success of our business! Bringing rolls of paper, cartons, and film to our envelope machines and driving pallets of product away for delivery is at the heart of our operations. If you are a joyful person with a strong work ethic, we want to hear from you!
Stop by the plant at 120 Gilboa Street in Douglas, MA Monday-Friday 8am-4pm to fill out an application or email your resume to us at HR@ClassicEnvelope.com today!