SupremeX Folding Carton
5454 Cote de Liesse
Montreal, QC, H4P 1A5
Glue Machine Operator
SupremeX Inc. is a leading North American manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of stock and custom envelopes and growing provider of folding cartons, corrugated boxes, labels and fulfillment packaging solutions.
SupremeX is the only national envelope manufacturer in Canada, with facilities across seven provinces and three facilities in the United States and employs over 800 people. SupremeX’ growing footprint allows it to efficiently manufacture and distribute products tailored to the specifications of major corporations, national resellers, government entities, as well as paper merchants, statement processors and solutions providers.
We are currently looking for a Glue Machine Operator on the evening shift.
• Ensure the execution of bonding operations;
• Prepare the adhesive and the mobile automatic feeding units by making the necessary mechanical, electrical, electronic and computer adjustments;
• Ensure the quality of the work produced and meet the requirements of the customer;
• Coordinating the work of the staff assigned to it by the foreman;
• Solve machine-related problems and implement measures to improve productivity and ensure product quality;
• Ensure the proper functioning of the equipment entrusted to it;
• Respecting health and safety policies;
• Perform any other related tasks.
• Experience as a Glue machine operator, a must
• A high school diploma is required.
• A college degree in graphic design technology is an asset.
• Salary to be discussed according to experience
• Evening shift 3pm to 11pm
• Salary to be discussed
• Evening Premium 5%
We offer an excellent group insurance program, group RRSP and a stimulating work environment with opportunity for advancement.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent