7213 Cordner St
LaSalle, QC, H8N 2J7
You are an active, dynamic and detail-oriented person. You are the ideal candidate to join our team!
SupremeX Inc. began as an envelope manufacturer in 1977. Over the years and following several acquisitions, SupremeX Inc. has grown to become one of the largest manufacturers of envelopes, packaging and labels in North America. . Supremex offers you a stimulating work environment, a full range of benefits, a group retirement plan as well as career development opportunities.
The operator works as a team with the Adjuster on a production machine. He has to pack the envelopes and do the quality control inspection.
• Support high speed production;
• Quality inspection and ensuring product compliance;
• Handling of boxes containing the product; put envelope in boxes and place on skids (shelves)
• Complete various production reports;
• Clean the machine and the workplaces as required;
• Respect the different production rules and procedures.
Requirements and skills
• Attention to detail and good sense of observation;
• Dynamic, responsible, punctual and hardworking;
• Efficient and organized;
• Work while standing;
• Ability to read measuring devices;
• Be able to work alone or in a team and in a safe manner;
• Demonstrate great autonomy, initiative and be resourceful;
• Full operator training will be given on site.
• 3 shift on the evening shift (2:30 p.m. to 10:25 p.m.) and 1 night shift (10:25 p.m. to 6:10 a.m.)
• The salary range varies from $ 14.00 to $ 18.91 per hour depending on training and salaryprogression.
• Premium of $ 1.00 per hour more for the evening or night shift.
• Attractive compensation including commissions, performance bonuses and compensation
• Company pension plan
• Employee profit sharing company
• Potential for professional advancement
• Competitive group benefits
• Short and long term disability
• Free parking
• Contribution of clothing and safety shoes
• Social activities organized by the company