SupremeX Envelope New England
120 Gilboa Street
Douglas, MA, 01516
Are you a driven and successful sales support professional who strives on customer service excellence? Do you have 2+ years’ experience in a customer support role?
If yes – SupremeX is looking for you! Come join our team of dedicated manufacturing & customer service professionals in our Douglas, Massachusetts based facility!
Classic Envelope is now a division of SupremeX Inc. one of North America’s largest envelope manufacturers.
SupremeX’s growing footprint allows it to efficiently manufacture and distribute products tailored to the specifications of major corporations, national resellers, government entities, as well as paper merchants, statement processors and solution providers. We utilize the most extensive array of envelope folding and printing equipment in Canada, the North East and Midwest United States to deliver millions of envelopes daily, on time and on specification!
The successful candidate will work in concert with sales to manage and develop existing and new customers. Qualified candidates will be able to successfully execute on corporate goals and objectives while managing projects and successfully partnering with key customers and internal colleagues.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
• Generate quotes/estimates for incoming order inquiries
• Process incoming orders accurately
• Handle all incoming customer requests for samples, design work and other related inquiries.
• Maintain and develop customer relationships.
• Strong communication skills and an ability to work well with Sales and Manufacturing on customer account issues.
• Maintain a professional and positive image in representing SupremeX
Education and/or Experience
• Associates degree or relevant work experience required
• Proficiency in Microsoft products including Dynamics AX
• 2+ years customer service in a business to business environment