7213 Cordner St
LaSalle, QC, H8N 2J7
SupremeX Inc. is one of the largest manufacturers of envelopes, packaging and labels in North America. Supremex offers you a stimulating work environment, a full range of benefits, a group retirement plan as well as career development opportunities!
The goal of this role is to create and maintain a trustworthy relationship with our valued clients by providing courteous, knowledgeable and timely responses to all customer inquiries. The Sales Coordinator is an extension of the Account Manager, and in addition to providing service and support, they also enhance sales by providing the customer with options and solutions to meet their specific requirements as well as recognizing opportunities to provide alternative solutions to existing clients.
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic candidate with excellent interpersonal and time management skills to effectively oversee and respond to customer requirements. Candidates must also be highly organized, detail oriented, have the ability to prioritize & multitask, and be proficient with computers.
• Developing and maintaining a relationship with the client and an understanding of customer requirements and expectations
• Responding to all customer inquiries regarding pricing, delivery, specifications, order expediting, etc. and provides information in a timely manner
• Receiving and accurately processing customer transactions such as orders, releases, or returns
• Communicating and implementing all terms of sales contracts and company policies (i.e. freight, minimum order, returns, etc.)
• Monitoring orders throughout the system, including regular order follow-up to ensure timely delivery and expedites as needed
• Collaborating harmoniously with internal manufacturing and support staff, as well as, external vendors throughout the order fulfillment and problem resolution process for customers, including: logistics, quality issues, credit collection and management, etc.
• Performing other related duties and participating in special projects as assigned
• Relevant customer service or coordination experience in a manufacturing environment working directly with customers preferred
• Basic, working knowledge of printing and/or converting, and understanding of graphics arts a definite asset
• Accuracy with managing data and attention to detail
• Must have excellent organizational skills for fast paced environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills to develop working relationships with customers and internal staff
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral, in French and English
• Intermediate computer skills required in MSOffice. AX Dynamics experience an asset
• Ability to work independently, multi-task, follow-up, and meet tight timelines
• Effective time management skills and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Proven creative problem solving abilities
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, high energy, team player focused on the goals of the organization
Why you will love Supremex
• Attractive compensation
• Company pension plan
• Employee profit sharing company
• Exceptional career potential
• Great group benefits
• Short and Long term disability
• Free parking
• Social activities organized by the company