SupremeX Envelope Mid-West
5331 North Tacoma Ave
Indianapolis, IN, 46220-3616
The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day servicing of our current customer base as well as interacting with potential and targeted prospects for envelopes and packaging. The Sales Coordinator serves as a knowledgeable, reliable, and point of contact for any information required by our customers. Assists customers in placing orders, tracking orders, scheduling shipments, providing quotes, processing invoices, and following up on past due invoices. The Sales Coordinator is an extension of the Sales Executive and in addition to providing service and helping to manage accounts; they also enhance sales by providing the customer with options and solutions to meet their specific requirements.
REPORTS TO: Customer Service Manager
• Assist Sales Executives and other Sales Coordinators in managing and maintaining all aspects of customer relationships and business
• Develop a working relationship with assigned Sales Executives and Sales Coordinators
• Responds to all customer service requests regarding pricing, delivery, specifications, and order expediting
• Receives, processes, and verifies the accuracy of customer orders and releases
• Coordinates with internal and external customers to follow-up on customer orders
• Prepares and presents pricing quotations
• Enters all stock
• Mange customer inventory with Sales Executives and other Sales Coordinators
• Assists with report preparation (as required by Customer and Sales) i.e. inventory reports
• Keeps all information systems up to date, accurate, and complete
• Assists with customer credit collection and management as required
• Provides accurate and complete information as necessary
• Other duties as assigned
• Must have a high school diploma
• Business Administration Diploma or equivalent, preferably in Marketing, Sales, or Graphic Communications Management
• Customer Service experience required
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, follow-up, and meet deadlines
• Manufacturing background with printing, packaging, or business forms knowledge
• Understanding of graphic arts & paper converting
• Packaging experience is a Plus!
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Strong interpersonal and business communication skills
• Computer literate and strong working knowledge of MSOffice (specifically Excel) Syntax software or AS400 experience an asset
• Ability to use a to use a computer system to track orders, monitor customer accounts, organize priorities, and manage your calendar of events
• Proven creative problem solving abilities
• Self motivated, enthusiastic, energetic, team player
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Pleasant telephone manner and professional appearance
HEALTH & SAFETY REPSONSIBILITIES
• Participate in all training relevant to health and safety in the workplace.
• Perform monthly workplace inspections as required.
• Inform the Employer and Safety Committee of any known and/or identified health and safety concerns.
• Take every precaution necessary in the circumstances for the protection of your self and co-workers.
• Co-operate with the Health & Safety Committee.
• Follow safety rules, procedures, and policies of SupremeX
• Stop any unsafe situation.
Employees must pass a drug screen check prior to starting.
If offered employment at SupremeX, you will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen in accordance with the federal Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988, which is part of Public Law 100-690, Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1988.