SupremeX Envelope New England
120 Gilboa Street
Douglas, MA, 01516
SupremeX Inc. began as an envelope manufacturer in 1977. Over the years and many acquisitions, SupremeX became one of the largest envelope packaging and labels manufacturer in North America. We have a unique opportunity for a competitive, high-energy Sales Manager to join our dynamic sales team in Buffalo, NY.
The Sales Manager is responsible for managing customer relationships by developing assigned accounts, prospecting for new customers and meeting or exceeding annual sales quotas. The Sales Manager will be accountable for maintaining good customer relationships with clients and managing day-to-day sales activities externally while providing leadership to our sales support staff in-house.
You are an experienced envelope industry professional looking to advance your sales career with a solid, well-respected industry leader that rewards hard-work, dedication and commitment. We are seeking an enthusiastic, proven performer with a high level of energy who knows how to “wow” the customer. The candidate must be goal-oriented with an excellent strategic approach to effectively manage their time while developing sales opportunities. The successful candidate will have a well-balanced approach to gaining traction in business development while assisting the in-house team in overcoming roadblocks.
• Minimum 2 years industry experience, in similar position preferred
• Intermediate computer skills, MS Office & ERP systems required
• Knowledge of printing and/or converting
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Effective time management & priority setting skills
• Ability to take action in solving problems
• Ability to analyze customers purchasing trends
• Demonstrate understanding and application of effective selling strategies and technique
• Ability to prepare for emerging customer needs and prospect for new development
• Ability to understand and apply sales principals
• Effective listening, business communication (verbal and written), negotiation, and phone skills
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a resume to Human Resources.
Email: email@example.com Website: www.supremex.com
SupremeX is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.