SupremeX Envelope New England
120 Gilboa Street
Douglas, MA, 01516
Senior Financial Analyst
Reporting to the US Controller, the SFA (Senior Financial Analyst) will aid the Controller in directing and managing the company's accounting functions, including establishing and maintaining accounting principles, practices, and procedures, preparing financial statements and reporting to top management and externally
Essential Job Functions:
• Participates in all aspects of the financial reporting cycle: month end, quarter end, and year end including A/R, A/P and data analysis
• Participate in the budget and forecasting process
• Responsible for reconciliation and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts
• Prepares and investigates monthly variances
• Completes inventory costing and revaluation
• Responsible for monthly reporting to external organizations
• Performs profitability analysis as required
• Assists with all administration functions as needed
• Special projects including but not limited to conversion of Accounting software systems from One Point to Microsoft AX in collaboration with IT departments and Finance organization in Canada during 2022
• Ensure all state and governmental remittances and compliance reporting is taken care of
• Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor Accounting Degree, CPA designation a plus
• 5+ years’ accounting experience in general accounting and/or financial analysis in a manufacturing environment
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel.
• Knowledge of Microsoft AX or One Point computer systems an asset.
• Proficient leadership, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• Professional written and verbal communication skills.
• Good problem solving skills and the ability to make the necessary decisions to move forward the work at hand.
• Self motivated, enthusiastic, high energy, team player, positive attitude
• Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
• Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines.
• Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
• Attention to detail in all areas of work.
• Ability to travel to Indianapolis and Buffalo a few times per year