Vista Graphic Communications
7915 East 30th St.
Indianapolis, IN, 46219
Senior Financial Analyst
The Sr. Financial Analyst shall be responsible for working directly with the US Corporate Controller to pull monthly financials reports from all US divisions, review, analyze and work closely with the individual US divisions to ensure accuracy and on-time delivery.
- Manage Reporting Processes for the US Divisions
- Review of Month –End Reports
- Review Reconciliations
- Ensure Internal Control rules are followed
- Follow-up on the Divisional month end check lists.
- Analyze Month-End Reports in preparation of final presentation
- Understand Cost Accounting Function as it relates to AX for US divisions
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budgets.
- Assist US Controller with items related to new software integration in all US divisions
- Assist US Controller with internal and external audit preparations in all US divisions
- All other duties as assigned
- Must have a minimum Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3-5 years of Financial Analyst experience preferably in manufacturing
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Attention to detail
- Work well within a team as well as work with minimal supervision
- Work within set deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong working/practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other MS Office applications
- Working/practical knowledge of Accounting Principles