SupremeX Folding Carton
3259 Jules Brillant
Laval, QC, H7P 6C9
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Do you like being in the action? Are you looking for a stable, long-term job?
If so, we would like to meet you for a career opportunity as a Receiving and Shipping Clerk at our printing plant located in the Laval area.
SupremeX stands out in the business of manufacturing folding boxes, while paying particular attention to the environment. At the forefront of research and development, we are at the origin of true technological breakthroughs and innovative designs. Our company is known for its unparalleled quality, expert and dedicated staff, exceptional customer service and immaculate facilities.
We would like to work with you if you are passionate about your work, proactive and like a job well done.
You will be required to perform tasks related to the shipping department.
• Full group insurance RRSP with employer contribution
• Job stability (Essential business)
• Possibility of long-term development
• Training offered in the company
• Flexible hours
Your work environment
• Factory located in the Laval sector (Directly next to Highway 15)
• Dynamic and organized work team where recognition is at the rendezvous
• Permanent position;
• Daytime work schedule from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
• Complete customs paperwork;
• Fill in the delivery slips; Communicate and coordinate shipments with carriers;
• Identify the packaging of the pallets
• Receive goods;
• Organize and maximize warehouse and garage space;
• Supply the paper to the presses as directed by the supervisor;
• Perform various data entries;
• Drive a forklift;
• Perform other related duties.
We would like to meet you if...
• Possess forklift training (An asset);
• Have experience in the field of shipping (An asset);
• Basic computer knowledge;
• Good physical shape.
• Excellent teamwork skills, good communication and positive spirit;
• Ability to learn quickly;
• Be punctual and diligent at work;
• Responsible, attention to detail and quality.
** The masculine generic is used in this text only for the purpose of simplifying the form and facilitating its reading. **