SupremeX Envelope Western & Upstate New York
2914 Walden Ave
Depew, NY, 14043
This individual will perform duties related to the shipment, receipt, and storage of goods throughout the warehouse. Prior hand truck and forklift experience preferred, but not required. We're willing to train you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Complete general warehouse tasks in accordance with defined procedures and work instructions
• Load and unload trucks
• Assist in movement of incoming items to designated storage areas
• Review work orders to determine order picking activities, pick materials according to instructions provided
• Operate hand trucks and/or forklifts for transportation of items
• Put boxes on the delivery pallet
• Secure the materials on pallets with plastic wrapping (with corners, if necessary)
• Demonstrate safety in all activities
• Maintain a clean work area
Strong attention to detail
History of demonstrated Safety.
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Our truckers determine the overall success of our business! We have very busy periods so somebody that can move fast (safely) will be key. Somebody who also has patience for when we are slow will also be helpful We are seeking a "Jack of all trades" who is willing and eager to learn all aspects of the job. Somebody who shows hustle and looks for things to do rather than waiting to be told what task is next would make an ideal candidate. A "go-getter" with a positive attitude and a desire to make a career here. In fact, a successful candidate may spend time learning some aspects of the customer service role and will learn the warehouse tasks so well they will be acting warehouse supervisor when he or she is on vacation!
If you have some prior warehouse experience, can write English legibly, can be organized, take direction well, have good basic math skills, and can work well with others, then apply today! The hours are typically 10am-2pm Monday through Friday, but overtime is available during our busy periods. We will be counting on you, so please confirm you have reliable transportation during “construction season” and winter.
Special note: pre-employment drug testing is conducted and you must be able to pass the test. This includes marijuana.
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place